✔ Application - Victor334x4 **ACCEPTED**

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

✔ Application - Victor334x4 **ACCEPTED**

Post by Victor334x4 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:51 am

First of all, hello to all reading this.
My name is Victor334x4 and I am currently a player at Sammy's Servers. I usually go there a lot of times, to have fun, share memories, and make friends. The reason why I go there, is because I'm bored. I don't have anything else to do, rather than go to school and finish homework. By the way I am 14 years old. Most people know that I play there, but rarely talk to me. The only reason why I want to join [ƒcƒc] is because I want to be just like the famous players there. I just have no fame at all, but coming from my friends, that's different. I will follow the rules of [ƒcƒc] and respect all players even if I'm pissed off.
(I don't know whether you put your steam login name or your steam Nickname, so I'll put both.)
Steam Login : *SNIP* -Psycho
Steam Nickname : Victor334x4
By the way, my skills in Zombie Master are :
Health: 18
Sprint: 18
Health Regen: 18
Ammo Regen: 18
Melee: 1
(I know that I must have a requirement of 18 of everything, but I heard that you guys don't care about that anymore)
I usually type and use my mic.
Thank you for reading my Application, I hope to be accepted.

[ACCEPTED]


Last edited by Victor334x4 on Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:53 pm; edited 5 times in total
avatar
Victor334x4
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12
Job/hobbies : Playing Zombie Master
Furry Name : Navy Blue Mouse Victor334x4
Blue Points : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ✔ Application - Victor334x4 **ACCEPTED**

Post by Regular Pickles on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:01 pm

why not. although you spelt "ƒcƒc" wrong
avatar
Regular Pickles
Member
Member

Number of posts : 32
Location : a house?
Job/hobbies : stuff
Blue Points : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ✔ Application - Victor334x4 **ACCEPTED**

Post by Aku on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:08 pm

Victor334x4 wrote:First of all, hello to all reading this.
My name is Victor334x4 and I am currently a player at Sammy's Servers. I usually go there a lot of times, to have fun, share memories, and make friends. The reason why I go there, is because I'm bored. I don't have anything else to do, rather than go to school and finish homework. By the way I am 13 years old, and I'm almost 14 already. Most people know that I play there, but rarely talk to me. The only reason why I want to join fcfc is because I want to be just like the famous players there. I just have no fame at all, but coming from my friends, that's different. I will follow the rules of fcfc and respect all players even if I'm pissed off.
(I don't know whether you put your steam login name or your steam Nickname, so I'll put both.)
Steam Login : Gordon334x4
Steam Nickname : Victor334x4
By the way, my skills in Zombie Master are :
Health: 10
Sprint: 17
Health Regen: 11
Ammo Regen: 19
Melee: 7
(I know that I must have a requirement of 18 of everything,but I heard that you guys don't care about that anymore)
I usually type and use my mic.
Thank you for reading my Application, I hope to be accepted.

I still care, actually everybody cares, right guys?
I say nay, get them stats up

_________________
[ƒcƒc] Captain Nemo: this is a clothing-optional server
[ƒcƒc] Captain Nemo: i\'m naked right now


Aku
Furry Jesus
Furry Jesus

Number of posts : 812
Location : New Jersey
Job/hobbies : Rage Quitter
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Hobo
Blue Points : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ✔ Application - Victor334x4 **ACCEPTED**

Post by Regular Pickles on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:14 pm

Aku wrote:
Victor334x4 wrote:First of all, hello to all reading this.
My name is Victor334x4 and I am currently a player at Sammy's Servers. I usually go there a lot of times, to have fun, share memories, and make friends. The reason why I go there, is because I'm bored. I don't have anything else to do, rather than go to school and finish homework. By the way I am 13 years old, and I'm almost 14 already. Most people know that I play there, but rarely talk to me. The only reason why I want to join fcfc is because I want to be just like the famous players there. I just have no fame at all, but coming from my friends, that's different. I will follow the rules of fcfc and respect all players even if I'm pissed off.
(I don't know whether you put your steam login name or your steam Nickname, so I'll put both.)
Steam Login : Gordon334x4
Steam Nickname : Victor334x4
By the way, my skills in Zombie Master are :
Health: 10
Sprint: 17
Health Regen: 11
Ammo Regen: 19
Melee: 7
(I know that I must have a requirement of 18 of everything,but I heard that you guys don't care about that anymore)
I usually type and use my mic.
Thank you for reading my Application, I hope to be accepted.

I still care, actually everybody cares, right guys?
I say nay, get them stats up
your mean you should say yes
avatar
Regular Pickles
Member
Member

Number of posts : 32
Location : a house?
Job/hobbies : stuff
Blue Points : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ✔ Application - Victor334x4 **ACCEPTED**

Post by ScarOfTime on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:56 pm

My respect for him is a little low, but he seems alright. Also Aku is right. There are rules for a reason so i'd say he needs to get his stats up.
avatar
ScarOfTime
Member
Member

Number of posts : 196
Location : My dark (and cold) room.
Job/hobbies : Baseball, drawing, playing drums, and sleeping.
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Dark Danger Fox
Blue Points : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ✔ Application - Victor334x4 **ACCEPTED**

Post by Game Zombie on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:34 pm

mistah pickle wrote:your mean you should say yes
What.
avatar
Game Zombie
Member
Member

Number of posts : 487
Location : next to my laptop and internet
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Game Zombie
Blue Points : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ✔ Application - Victor334x4 **ACCEPTED**

Post by Furry Fucia on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:14 pm

Work on your stats and you'll be fine.
Also, I remember playing with you like ages ago.
You didn't stand out much, which is good, cause most people who "stand out" are mostly assholes.
avatar
Furry Fucia
Member
Member

Number of posts : 1104
Location : Land of "We-do-not-close-schools-even-if-the-world-is-going-under".
Job/hobbies : Sleeping hard
Furry Name : Fooooooooshayei
Blue Points : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ✔ Application - Victor334x4 **ACCEPTED**

Post by Kiez4r on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:22 pm

Actually it's probably more like most people who are assholes stand out...
and i say yes, because his name rings a bell, and that means i've played with him before, and i think i remember him being a charming enough fellow.
avatar
Kiez4r
Member
Member

Number of posts : 102
Location : A world of pure imagination
Job/hobbies : door to door karate salesman
Furry Name : Kiez4r ... Furry Kiez4r.
Blue Points : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ✔ Application - Victor334x4 **ACCEPTED**

Post by invalid forum account on Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:12 pm

Victor is a good fellow, maybe a bit young but that's from my old view.
And he stopped playing Coldplay songs the second i politely asked him to STFU.
Such obedience should be valued with an approval into this clan.

Off Topic, but I'm suprised people still care about the stat requirements here.
I thought no one did care anymore.

_________________
~ Thankfully I already don\'t remember this. ~


avatar
invalid forum account

Number of posts : 1124
Blue Points : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ✔ Application - Victor334x4 **ACCEPTED**

Post by Furry Fucia on Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:20 pm

I've been in this clan pretty much since it got founded. I might have been inactive every now and then, but I love ƒcƒc. Can't imagine how boring it would have been without it.
avatar
Furry Fucia
Member
Member

Number of posts : 1104
Location : Land of "We-do-not-close-schools-even-if-the-world-is-going-under".
Job/hobbies : Sleeping hard
Furry Name : Fooooooooshayei
Blue Points : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ✔ Application - Victor334x4 **ACCEPTED**

Post by ScarOfTime on Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:05 pm

Indigo wrote:And he stopped playing Coldplay songs the second i politely asked him to STFU.
Such obedience should be valued with an approval into this clan.

I wish he listened to more people then you. Today on the server he kept playing songs nobody liked.[u]EVERYONE was telling him to stfu and he just kept playing where nobody could take it anymore. I mean i know theres a mute button but shouldnt we be able to play without muting people? (Sorry for the hypocritacy here, I have to work on it.)
avatar
ScarOfTime
Member
Member

Number of posts : 196
Location : My dark (and cold) room.
Job/hobbies : Baseball, drawing, playing drums, and sleeping.
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Dark Danger Fox
Blue Points : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ✔ Application - Victor334x4 **ACCEPTED**

Post by [ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish on Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:28 pm

ScarOfTime wrote:
Indigo wrote:And he stopped playing Coldplay songs the second i politely asked him to STFU.
Such obedience should be valued with an approval into this clan.

I wish he listened to more people then you. Today on the server he kept playing songs nobody liked.[u]EVERYONE was telling him to stfu and he just kept playing where nobody could take it anymore. I mean i know theres a mute button but shouldnt we be able to play without muting people? (Sorry for the hypocritacy here, I have to work on it.)

wait what...

wasnt it you we were all telling to turn off the music and you kept saying "dont like it, mute me" until, eventually i told you to STFU and you did.... am i right?? if so, dont be such a hypocrite.

_________________
avatar
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 455
Location : Scotland
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Scottish Sonic Fox
Blue Points : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ✔ Application - Victor334x4 **ACCEPTED**

Post by justice on Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:02 am

[ƒcƒc] Scottish Sonic wrote:
ScarOfTime wrote:
Indigo wrote:And he stopped playing Coldplay songs the second i politely asked him to STFU.
Such obedience should be valued with an approval into this clan.

I wish he listened to more people then you. Today on the server he kept playing songs nobody liked.[u]EVERYONE was telling him to stfu and he just kept playing where nobody could take it anymore. I mean i know theres a mute button but shouldnt we be able to play without muting people? (Sorry for the hypocritacy here, I have to work on it.)

wait what...

wasnt it you we were all telling to turn off the music and you kept saying "dont like it, mute me" until, eventually i told you to STFU and you did.... am i right?? if so, dont be such a hypocrite.
Seconded. I mic spam a lot, too though.
For low levels, I thumbs down.
avatar
justice
Member
Member

Number of posts : 48
Job/hobbies : FurFag
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Justice Dragon
Blue Points : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ✔ Application - Victor334x4 **ACCEPTED**

Post by Kiez4r on Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:07 pm

ahh, that's where i remember him from, he was playing coldplay on Croc...
avatar
Kiez4r
Member
Member

Number of posts : 102
Location : A world of pure imagination
Job/hobbies : door to door karate salesman
Furry Name : Kiez4r ... Furry Kiez4r.
Blue Points : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ✔ Application - Victor334x4 **ACCEPTED**

Post by ScarOfTime on Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:30 pm

[ƒcƒc] Scottish Sonic wrote:
ScarOfTime wrote:
Indigo wrote:And he stopped playing Coldplay songs the second i politely asked him to STFU.
Such obedience should be valued with an approval into this clan.

I wish he listened to more people then you. Today on the server he kept playing songs nobody liked.[u]EVERYONE was telling him to stfu and he just kept playing where nobody could take it anymore. I mean i know theres a mute button but shouldnt we be able to play without muting people? (Sorry for the hypocritacy here, I have to work on it.)

wait what...

wasnt it you we were all telling to turn off the music and you kept saying "dont like it, mute me" until, eventually i told you to STFU and you did.... am i right?? if so, dont be such a hypocrite.

Yes, but after you left I went to the other server where HE was mic spamming. They would ALL yell stfu and he did. Then 5 mins later start again. This went on until he disconnected from the server.

P.S. If you didnt notice the end of my post it explains how I can be a hypocrite at times and I'm working on stopping that.
avatar
ScarOfTime
Member
Member

Number of posts : 196
Location : My dark (and cold) room.
Job/hobbies : Baseball, drawing, playing drums, and sleeping.
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Dark Danger Fox
Blue Points : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ✔ Application - Victor334x4 **ACCEPTED**

Post by [ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox on Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:29 pm

ScarOfTime wrote:
[ƒcƒc] Scottish Sonic wrote:
ScarOfTime wrote:
Indigo wrote:And he stopped playing Coldplay songs the second i politely asked him to STFU.
Such obedience should be valued with an approval into this clan.

I wish he listened to more people then you. Today on the server he kept playing songs nobody liked.[u]EVERYONE was telling him to stfu and he just kept playing where nobody could take it anymore. I mean i know theres a mute button but shouldnt we be able to play without muting people? (Sorry for the hypocritacy here, I have to work on it.)

wait what...

wasnt it you we were all telling to turn off the music and you kept saying "dont like it, mute me" until, eventually i told you to STFU and you did.... am i right?? if so, dont be such a hypocrite.

Yes, but after you left I went to the other server where HE was mic spamming. They would ALL yell stfu and he did. Then 5 mins later start again. This went on until he disconnected from the server.

P.S. If you didnt notice the end of my post it explains how I can be a hypocrite at times and I'm working on stopping that.

Off-Topic Rant: That does not justify the fact that you were mic spamming, don't tell other people not to mic spam if you can't keep yourself from doing it yourself. And I can't believe you would even dare bring something like that on someone's application when you yourself could not keep from doing it. And sure you may have put a "I'm working on my hypocrity" but that shows no effort or consideration whatsoever.

On-Topic: A couple weeks or so more of playing will get those stats to minimum level. (Or so it should) I look forward to playing with you ^^

_________________
Acidpoint (1): i am excited Kami is dying of leukemia. when he dies, Kami will toss, writhe in pain. "Meow, meow," he will whisper, coughing and wheezing. he will throw up his meal from a month ago. then Kami's body will go stiff, his fur falling off in clusters. with blood dripping from his eyes and nostrils, Kami will take his last breath and go limp before his grieving owner. then the owner will cut open Kami's belly, pull out the guts, and feed them to loki.

KiwiPanda: THE PRESIDENT IS GOING TO RAPE YOU ON A PLANE WITH TERRORIST AND A BOMB TO ASSASSINATE YOUR SOUL (btw, hi obama, i know you're reading this)
--------------------------
KiwiPanda: kami
KiwiPanda: how many times do i have to tell you
KiwiPanda: you are NOT a walrus
--------------------------
Yui Hirasawa: HHUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH
Yui Hirasawa: GOT IN MINECRAFT
Yui Hirasawa: GREW A Pingas AND JIZZED MY PANTS


http://www.lolbase.net/us/PurpleKami
avatar
[ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox
Forum Moniter
Forum Moniter

Number of posts : 306
Location : New York, White Plains
Job/hobbies : Hockey, Basketball, Unreal Engine mapping
Blue Points : 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ✔ Application - Victor334x4 **ACCEPTED**

Post by [ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish on Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:30 am

[ƒcƒc] Purple Cock Fox wrote:
Off-Topic Rant: That does not justify the fact that you were mic spamming, don't tell other people not to mic spam if you can't keep yourself from doing it yourself. And I can't believe you would even dare bring something like that on someone's application when you yourself could not keep from doing it. And sure you may have put a "I'm working on my hypocrity" but that shows no effort or consideration whatsoever.

well said

_________________
avatar
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 455
Location : Scotland
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Scottish Sonic Fox
Blue Points : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ✔ Application - Victor334x4 **ACCEPTED**

Post by ScarOfTime on Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:13 pm

Okay, then I apologize.
avatar
ScarOfTime
Member
Member

Number of posts : 196
Location : My dark (and cold) room.
Job/hobbies : Baseball, drawing, playing drums, and sleeping.
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry Dark Danger Fox
Blue Points : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ✔ Application - Victor334x4 **ACCEPTED**

Post by [ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish on Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:23 pm

anyways... back on-topic. more feedback about Victor334x4 please?

_________________
avatar
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 455
Location : Scotland
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Scottish Sonic Fox
Blue Points : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ✔ Application - Victor334x4 **ACCEPTED**

Post by Aku on Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:56 pm

i think all the feedback is there, its just the stats part.

put him as a pending member?

_________________
[ƒcƒc] Captain Nemo: this is a clothing-optional server
[ƒcƒc] Captain Nemo: i\'m naked right now


Aku
Furry Jesus
Furry Jesus

Number of posts : 812
Location : New Jersey
Job/hobbies : Rage Quitter
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Hobo
Blue Points : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ✔ Application - Victor334x4 **ACCEPTED**

Post by ± IdahoPirate on Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:14 pm

agreed.

_________________


Spoiler:


Yui Hirasawa: You do it.
^
Story of my life

11:36 PM - ҲяĢ - Cloud: are you bored :
11:36 PM - [ƒcƒc] IdahoPirate: ya
11:36 PM - [ƒcƒc] IdahoPirate: really
11:37 PM - ҲяĢ - Cloud: i know me too im always bored on firdays D:
11:37 PM - [ƒcƒc] IdahoPirate: me too
11:37 PM - [ƒcƒc] IdahoPirate: wanna fuck?
avatar
± IdahoPirate
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Number of posts : 576
Location : WHERE THE FUCK AM I?
Job/hobbies : music, furries, art. at the same time
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] Furry IdahoPirate Fox
Blue Points : 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ✔ Application - Victor334x4 **ACCEPTED**

Post by TinkyWinky! on Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:28 pm

This guy is nice and I mean pretty nice not like douche bags out there. He does play Coldplay a little too much, but when I ask him to stops he stops. He is young, but we got lots of young ones in our old group. After all we do need young ones so they can carry this furry clan of ours to epicness in the future.

I say... Pending member.

(His stats are pretty damn low, but I still remember when we had that rule about stats a long time ago and I still go by that rule.)
avatar
TinkyWinky!

Number of posts : 69
Location : Somewhere under the rainbow
Job/hobbies : Hitman
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc] TinkyWinky
Blue Points : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ✔ Application - Victor334x4 **ACCEPTED**

Post by [ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish on Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:09 pm

TinkyWinky! wrote:This guy is nice and I mean pretty nice not like douche bags out there. He does play Coldplay a little too much, but when I ask him to stops he stops. He is young, but we got lots of young ones in our old group. After all we do need young ones so they can carry this furry clan of ours to epicness in the future.

I say... Pending member.

(His stats are pretty damn low, but I still remember when we had that rule about stats a long time ago and I still go by that rule.)

agree'd. I grant you title of PENDING MEMBER, get them stats up and i'll grant you title of MEMBER redfang

_________________
avatar
[ƒcƒc]≅ Furry Scottish
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 455
Location : Scotland
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Scottish Sonic Fox
Blue Points : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ✔ Application - Victor334x4 **ACCEPTED**

Post by Victor334x4 on Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:54 pm

When I get to lvl 18 to everything, how do I contact you guys to make me a Member? Just reply here?

_________________
avatar
Victor334x4
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12
Job/hobbies : Playing Zombie Master
Furry Name : Navy Blue Mouse Victor334x4
Blue Points : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ✔ Application - Victor334x4 **ACCEPTED**

Post by Aku on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:11 pm

si

_________________
[ƒcƒc] Captain Nemo: this is a clothing-optional server
[ƒcƒc] Captain Nemo: i\'m naked right now


Aku
Furry Jesus
Furry Jesus

Number of posts : 812
Location : New Jersey
Job/hobbies : Rage Quitter
Furry Name : [ƒcƒc]± Furry Hobo
Blue Points : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ✔ Application - Victor334x4 **ACCEPTED**

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum